Friday, September 16, 2016

A Small Bit of Self Promotion

A long, long overdue post in so many ways.  Three things:

1) I have an article that has now appeared in the summer issue of Anglia!  I'm rather pleased by this, though I still prefer my original to what was published,  but still I'm very happy about this and very proud of this article.  http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/angl.2016.134.issue-2/ang-2016-0026/ang-2016-0026.xml?format=INT



2) At long last my book, Aelfric's Letter to Sigeweard, is in the publisher's hands, Witan Press.  Hopefully that will appear this fall.

3) The other thing is that I am looking to move to another position if I can land one.  I should be able to, but it would be grand to teach 3/3 or even, dare I hope, 2/2 and have some time to think, research, think, and write.

No comments: